Please help the Parkour Wiki expand this page, then remove the
- Find a solid vertical surface to spin on. Brick and concrete walls are ideal, although vinyl siding on houses also works well enough.
- Approach the wall in the same manner as you approached the obstacle for the palm spin.
- Punch with both feet as you reach out for the wall with your hands. Like the palm spin, one hand (in this case the left) must be turned away from your body and pointing toward the ground.
- Tuck your legs and spin around your posted left arm.
- Lift your right hand off of the wall and finish the spin. Be sure to land softly on the balls of your feet to avoid impact injuries.