Please help the Parkour Wiki expand this page, then remove the
The Slant Gainer or Cheat Gainer is a tricking movement. It consists of a J-step followed by a slanted flashkick (some think of it more as J-step into a butterfly kick, similar to a cork; as suck, a butterfly kick is a good prerequisite).
- Take two or three quick, long strides forward. Run in a "J" shape (hence the J-step).
- Before takeoff, place the inside foot down slightly in front of you with your other leg and arms back.
- Swing your leg and arms up hard as you push off with the standing leg.
- Spot the ground over your shoulder, then place the kicking leg down to land.
- Launch upwards, not backwards.