Please help the Parkour Wiki expand this page, then remove the
- Hang on a bar or a branch
- Try to balance foward and backwards by moving your legs foward and backwards
- Once you're balancing, gain momentum by going backwards
- Balance foward and when reaching the fowardest point, realease your hands
- Now, if you want to land on a second bar, extend your arms to grab it and continue balancing. If you just want to land in any other place, use the landing technique you prefer, such as a crane, a cat, etc.