Please help the Parkour Wiki expand this page, then remove the
A Dyno is an advanced technique used in climbing in which the practitioner leaps from a hanging position and grabs a higher ledge. Edit
- be hanging on a ledge to start out, with your feet on the wall. Make sure thier is another ledge above you.
- pull up with your arms do a semi-climb up so that your head is above your hands, and your feet are right below your hand
- using the momentum of your pull up, push off with one or both of your feet(depending on how high you would like to go).
- as you go up grab onto the next ledge.
- If you miss then grab onto the ledge you were just hanging on as you fall down.
- once the preferred ledge is grabbed. prepare to perform another dyno or pull your self up to the top.
- This is a very dangerous move, as there is a high risk of not catching the ledge and falling. Do not attempt this move over a high drop and/or a hard surface.